VNC2Me has the following features:
- Works with Windows 2000 and later (Win2000, Win XP, Vista & Windows 7) Operating Systems
- Works with Win 2000, Win 2003 & Win 2008 Server platforms
- All VNC2Me products use AES256 bit encrypted SSH tunnels as standard (various encryption ciphers are supported), hardened "purpose built" internet servers and proven security methods.
- VNC2Me SC (utilised in VNC2Me SC) creates a reverse VNC connection (server connects to viewer), and does allow direct connection (no listening sockets).
- SSH Compression minimizes bandwidth usage (if needed) to allow remote connections over slow networks (or across the globe).
- Automatically disable/restore Vista & Win 7 UAC (security prompt)
- Automatically disable/restore Vista & Win 7 AERO for better performance.
- High speed performance
- 8, 16, 24 & 32 bit color support
- Built-in file transfer abilities allowing remote support personnel to transfer files across encrypted link with 100% security.
- Built in chat features, allowing easy communication with the end user.
- Tracks session times and displays to both end-users and support person via Tray Icon & menu and at completion of session via popup message box.
- Support tech hotkeys and toolbars
- Support tech viewing modes: full screen, scaled or windowed
- Complete use of remote mouse and keyboard
- Auto reconnect if connection is lost for any amount of time
- Remote screen blanking
- Remote mouse and keyboard lockout (disables end-users keyboard and mouse)
- The GUI (General User Interface) has a minimalist design, and isn't cluttered
- Download and launch software with two clicks
- End-users have a simple "END SESSION" button, when connected, allowing easy disconnection.
- VNC2Me SC Automatically and cleanly removes itself when session is finished (unless not required).
- No need to modify your router/firewall configurations to forward ports.
- Custom package builder allows support companies to create specialised packages that can use their own server, language file and include/exclude:
- SC Server
- Collaboration Server
- Continuing development means new features appear regularly.
- License - VNC2Me Products are developed as open-source software - so anyone can use it freely without royalty or limitation and customise or re-distribute it.
Future Feature Developments:
VNC2Me Future Features FAQ Item